Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Establishes contract management systems to track activity, quality and progress against specified tasks.
- Coordinates and tracks all deliverables requests.
- Ensures project deliverables are on time and budget while meeting customer satisfaction expectations.
- Ensures full-time and part-time staffing needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Develops and implements a recruitment and retention strategy to meet staffing requirements, as well as supervises recruitment and hiring.
- Oversees staff training and development to ensure professionalism and skill enhancement.
- Oversees contract performance monitoring and documentation.
- Mitigates project risks and manages issues related to staffing, budget, and systems to ensure quality control.
- Accurately forecasts, reports, and manages project costs (budget). Effectively establishes and uses budget tracking approach and metrics that accurately track team productivity, earned value, and ROI.
- Works closely with the HHS COR on project planning and setting timelines for meeting big picture program objectives.
- Maintains effective communication with the HHS COR, with timely and accurate information on project changes as relates to staffing, systems, or budget.
- Anticipates client needs and proposes appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Manages the overall business process and direction of the award.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for taking care of all the technical, administrative, and financial duties.