Karna is working to staff an immediate opening in support of a CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)/NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health) contract. This position will offer a qualified candidate a great opportunity to work on a major public health project. Your previous customer service experience will be an asset as we consider you for this position. If you meet the requirements of this announcement and possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, please apply soon.
This position is responsible for multiple operational functions across the Member Services department, including the intake and analysis of membership enrollment and certification.
• Data management across multiple data management systems (including claims processing system, case management systems, and databases)
• Handling PII and PHI in adherence with HIPAA and federal data privacy regulations
• Communication with multiple business teams internally (Claims, Certification, Enrollment, Outreach) and the public.
• Maintaining subject matter expertise in the federal regulations that define the parameters of the World Trade Center (WTC) Health Program, which define Program eligibilities
• Daily processing of diverse work products in a high volume environment, maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
• Managing in-bound and out-bound calls, working with the public, and
• Identifying issues quickly and escalating them through the management chain as needed.