Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested. To apply and view consulting/1099 opportunities with Karna, please visit our consulting portal at https://consultants-karna.icims.com/jobs/intro.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
- Manage the President’s Office to ensure the President is fully prepared for all aspects of business meetings and events, appropriately prioritizing and coordinating calendars to efficiently leverage time
- Liaise with the Leadership Team, guaranteeing information flow to and from the executive office, via all types of mediums (correspondence, speeches, conferences, etc.)
- Plan and execute corporate events, including catering and location/conference room set up as needed
- Coordinate, organize and facilitate meetings, distribute meeting agendas and materials in advance, and track action items to completion, according to agreed-upon timelines
- Lead projects on behalf of the Leadership Team, overseeing project teams, coordinating work streams across the organization, and implementing action plans and other project management duties for successful project completion
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees, including office space, and equipment and supply procurement
- Assist the proposal team with bid and proposal activities such as preparing submissions and organizing deliverables
- Prepare and/or contribute to presentations, speeches, and reports for internal and external audiences, including financial reports and sales materials
- Order food and office supplies, keeping common areas stocked and set-up appropriately, and monitoring/maintaining office equipment and usage
- Greet guests and vendors and maintain visitor control procedures
- Assist with out-of-town travel needs, receive and sort mail and deliveries